Wednesday, May 9, 2012

W.E.L.C.O.M.E

Assalamualaikum..



HELLO EVERYBODY..!! Thanks for visit my blog.


I am extremely happy to announce that i'll be sharing a whole lot of things with everyone about the art of beads. Beads is very beautiful huh..? And i am extremely excited to get serious with the beads world. It's an awesome feeling when u are sewing the beads with a whole of your heart, then when it's comes to the result, ohh..it's really amazing..! Really don't know how to describe. It just a good feeling..*awesome..!

Actually, before this i've never ever know how to sew beads. But it's changes when i join my akak ipar with the beads last two year. She got so so many beading book during hari raya. Then at that time, she really need a help from anybody who knows and want to sew beads. Then i'll try to sew and finally i'm falling in love with a beads..redha jelaa. Starting from that tragedy, i'll keep sewing and sewing. Help my akak ipar, then i am sewing my office mates clothes, my siblings clothes, my niece clothes, my friends clothes. But on that time i'll just sewing without seriously snap a picture. Pity me huh..! But i still have some picture i snap using my handphone. Never mind then. Starting from now, i'll capture a whole thing of my collection..muahahaha. Thanks to someone for encourage me to get serious with this arts. It was a good feeling.

Errkkk..why must shortermbeads..?Ommo, how to answer laa..! Am i doing this beading only for a short of time ? No..no..never..insyaAllah. I'll keep sewing till i feel like to sewing laa. Then why must i use this name ? Okay..the story begin, actually i really love butterfly truly and deeply. Butterfly is very beautiful huh ? I want to be like a butterfly..can fly freely..oh awesome ! But when i want to created this blog, the name of butterfly is not available coz so many ppl use that name. It's look like butterfly menjadi pojaan hati semua orang nihh ! No wonder la coz they are very beautiful rite. So i am thinking till pecah kepala what the name i'll use for my blog. Then..ting *lampu blink-blink bercahaya. Bcoz of i am getting short term memory ppl lately..seriously my brain cannot recall back of anything happen in a  short of time. Ommo..it's the sign that i'm getting older..oh no..! So i decided to use that name. Lucky, no one use that name yet. It's look like shorterm's name is a weird name..so no one interested to use it. Lantakla..it's just a name..but nice what. For me it's a unique name..muahahahaa..*syok sendiri ! So that's the story.

So, today i've post my first page on my blog. Although my blog is still under construction, but i still want to publish it because of today..why ? Becoz today is SOMETHING ! Today is 'nine' laa ppl. What with 'nine' ? Nine is my number, i've born on 'nine'. And my favourite KPOP group, JYJ(like micky yoochun the most) also produces a song title 'nine' sempena my born day, so i feel like today is a great day ! Ekeke..not a valid reason rite. I just feel happy then bcoz of that, i want to publish my blog. So it just a warmer welcome to uolss ppl..!

Well to be honest, i think i'll write more about my beads collection and my beads design. Super duper exciting nihh..! So it's up to uolss laa to accept it or not. *btw pardon my language ppl..it's a rojak language. I just feel like to write and sharing. So u are welcome here.

mode : menanam bunga-bunga cinta yang sedang berputik buat beads tersayang..mwahh..!

Till then welcome and wassalam..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome..all the best to u !

Unknown said...

Thanks..;)